Let’s Get Ready To Rumbllllllllle!!!
Each year we usually have a fun, internal competition, called the Resilience Rumble.
Last year, we did not have our typical event. We normally cancel the Saturday classes, participate in our pre-determined teams, go home to shower, then come back to the gym for a fun grill and chill type of hang out.
THIS YEAR… we decided EVERYONE needs some more fun and entertainment in our lives to spur the community spirit again.
That is why we are going to have a week-long Resilience Rumble event, coinciding with the CrossFit Games week. This years Resilience Rumble will be Games-themed! This is going to be a ton of fun!
- Both CrossFit AND RUSH members will be participating.
- No Pre-determined teams, just show up to classes like you normally do now.
- There will be individual workouts and team workouts like we normally do in classes.
- Let’s workout and have fun.
- We will culminate the week with a Grill & Chill-type event on the Saturday afternoon of that week!
Monday July 26 - Saturday July 31st
More details to come as we get closer!
For now… be on the lookout for workout hints from our programmer Jon Moreno…!